SWIFTKEY – THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
– SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
– It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
– It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
– SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
– It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
– SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
– Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
– Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
– Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
– Enable up to three languages at once.
– Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
– SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
– Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
– SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
– Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
– Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
– Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
– All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
– Google+ and Gmail authentication working now with accounts that are not registered on the phone
– Fixed some force closes with the expiry messages in the trial version and notifications in some languages
– Improved Left-Right cursor behavior in Dolphin browser input fields (however, there is still a known issue regarding Up-Down movement)
- SwiftKey for Windows Phone
- SwiftKey X Keyboard
- SwiftKey vs Swype
- SwiftKey Kindle
- SwiftKey Contact
- SwiftKey Review
- SwiftKey Emoji
- SwiftKey iOS
- SwiftKey 4.0 Apk
- SwiftKey 4.2 Apk
- SwiftKey 4.1.3 Apk
- SwiftKey 4 Full Apk
- SwiftKey Keyboard
- SwiftKey Tablet Apk
- SwiftKey 4
- Google SwiftKey