ABOUT THE GAME
Schein is an award-winning, puzzle platformer that tells the story of a father who enters a mystical swamp in desperate search of his son. As he becomes enveloped in darkness and begins to lose hope, a wisp appears, offering him guidance and her magical power: a light that reveals hidden worlds.
Use your wits and light to conquer mind-bending puzzles and defeat deadly beasts. Can you save your son in what’s possibly the trickiest platformer you’ll play all year?
- Explore three hidden worlds, each with its own art style and dangers, using magical lights unlocked throughout the game.
- Solve perplexing, occasionally maddening, puzzles and master challenging platforming action.
- Use your intellect and reflexes to battle deadly bosses.
- Immerse yourself in Schein’s story as it unfolds in fully synchronized dialogs accentuated by leed:audio’s atmospheric soundtrack.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Zeppelin Studio
Release Date: 9 Oct, 2014
Size: 427 MB
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB SM3 DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1126 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Full controller support