Meal Reminder is a simple application helping you to keep eating regularly.
Remember that eating 5 meals a day (with around 3 hours intervals) has many advantages:
• Accelerates your body fat burning, which causes weight loss or helps to maintain your weight
• Helps you to control the quantity of every meal and prevents overeating
• Regular breaks between meals protect from sudden decrease of the glucose level in your blood and ensure satiety
Meal Reminder – Weight Loss application helps you to follow this easy diet plan by following features:
• Custom meal times to suit your needs
• Alarms to notify you about meal time
• Status of current day to see either meals were eaten or skipped
• Possibility of adding 6th, optional meal, if you get up early and finish your day late at night
• Editing past meals – just swipe the meal item on the list and use edit buttons (if you want to change the past meal status, click on the meal item)
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me if there are any functions that you want to be included in future versions of Meal Reminder – Weight Loss.
Thank you for download!
info about how to fix alarm issues on some devices with producer’s custom power management feature
send report feature
more sound settings – sound type (single, repeated), play in mute mode, custom sound
Android 6.0 Marshmallow support
small design fix
New feature: user is able to hide status bar icon (notification) even though alarm is on – check in Settings screen
Meal Reminder – Weight Loss