ABOUT THE GAME
Fluctuate as a transport pilot in airy heights and meet over 100 various transport missions on an exotic island archipelago.
New orders, which in addition to varied tasks waiting for prospective transport pilots some risky missions can be found on each of the twelve Islands. These riskier and often illegal transactions can be entered with seedy clients and promise a particularly good pay in addition to a high risk.
Each of the twelve Islands has an its own runway, which the player can control to move new transport jobs on board. Stopovers can be inserted on three base airfield and parked the aircraft in three own hangars. At the various gas stations gasoline demand can be repopulated with new energy again above the clouds to go.
Its best to complete the missions can be selected between three different fighters, who all have different characteristics and are better equipped for some tasks. The flight characteristics of the machines can also be expanded through numerous upgrades for speed, strength or filling capacity of the fuel tank. The endless gameplay allows fans of flight simulations a high-flying game
Genre: Flying, Simulator
Island Flight Simulator MULTI3-0×0815
Size: 256 MB
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features
2. Open file.
3. Choose install location.
4. Install. (The installer closes by itself.)
5. Use shortcut on desktop to play