ABOUT THE GAME
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.”
Title: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Release Date: 21 Aug, 2012
How to change your nickname?
– Open the folder with the game, find the file rev.ini
– Through notebook open file rev.ini
– Locate the line – PlayerName = “Player” replace “Player” to “Your nickname”
How to access the server?
1. Call the game console by pressing the tilde “~”
2. In the window that appears, write: connect ip: port and press Enter (Enter)
List of servers located in serverbrauzere from the game menu. Change weapons, I go to the server through the Buyer Menu appears colored, and after purchase displays a normal
Many serverh not support “painted” weapons. Sometimes it is turned off in order to reduce the load on the server.
Meaning EnableNSNetSvc = UDP file rev.ini responsible for this function. The value must be enabled on the server side and the client.
EnableNSNetSvc = UDP – switches on
#EnableNSNetSvc = UDP – disabled
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive v126.96.36.199 [MultiPlayer]
Size: 3.4 GB
– Do not cut and not recoded;
– The basis is taken license;
– Game Version: 188.8.131.52
– RevEmu latest version.
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
1. Mount image
2. Run the setup.exe file
3. Follow the instructions of the installer